HUF - Pepper Pro Shoe - Oxblood/Scarlet
Fresh from Huf's 2013 Holiday range.
Joey Pepper has always been a big influence in skateboarding but somehow managed to remain distant from the lime light, so the release of his HUF Pro Model shoe is hugely welcomed by the skateboard community.
Joey Pepper pro model shoe for HUF Footwear.
* Vulcanised rubber sole including double taping reinforcement placed around toe.
* HUF stratusfoam technology in insole for impact resistance.
* Extra-durable suede toecap, ollie & heel panel.
* Canvas sidewalls with nylon woven detail.
* Perforated toecap and mesh interior lining for breathability.
* Padded collar for ankle support.
* Gold eyelet accents and foil signature detailing.
* Custom Pepper 'Deer' logo on woven tongue label and on insole.
Buy HUF at Parlour Skate Store.
Keith Hufnagel has been so prevalent in the world of skateboarding, from his career on the skateboard to now running the HUF company of his skateboard there is no-more deserving than him. Originating from NYC he has always been notoriously, fast, furious and proper.
In 2002, Keith opened a small shop in San Fransico's Tenderloin Block. He named it HUF, this shop quickly became the Bay Area's go-to-shop, with this success, Keith seen the potential to grow the shop into a brand and progress what he thought in skateboarding at the time. Ethos is at the forefront of HUF'S direction with the idea of a Skateboaders "lifestyle" very precious to the brand and lends itself to other subcultures which skateboarding at times borrows from e.g; music, photography and artist, He attempts to express the very essence of these through the concentrated collection that is HUF.
Amongst many creative ventures that HUF have undertaken since the inception of the company, 2013 has seen them put a strong emphasis on "True Americana" by touring some of USA'S most influential city's for skateboarding, the edit's have been released incrementally and these have been very well received by the skateboard community globally and show the powerhouse that is the HUF team - including: