Footprint Insoles - Game Changers 2.5 - Guy Mariano x Swanski - Pair - Uk10 - 10.5
1. New premium top layer of urethane foam cushioning dramatically absorbs impact energy from the heel to the toe, doesn't flatten out and is very smell resistant.
2. Upgraded rubberized EVA (highest grade available) "bridge layer" cushions and holds the structure.
3. Dual density "Footprint" custom arch layer. Injecting water creates a reaction where the foam molds to your arch and becomes permanent. It prevents overpronation and fatigue by supporting proper joint alignment. Top layer is an orthopedic grade PU support foam. Bottom layer is a lower density to allow flex during sports.
4. Upgraded density Kingfoam heel and forefoot cushioning. This new density is the same as in our kingfoam insoles and protects even more than the previous gamechangers.
5. Protective firm foam base layer shields the foot while keeping the ankle stabilized. A REAL custom orthotic. No longer a need to pay hundreds for an expensive foam box version. All other "orthotics" on the market besides ours are not real custom orthotics! High density PU foam heel and forefoot cushion. A step up from gel cushioning. Switch out from shoe to shoe. Impact is distributed evenly over the entire surface of your foot vs just the heel and ball from a normal insole. Stops overpronation so your joints can function properly which prevents arthritis and serious injury. Better balance and endurance.
We make products that change people's lives.
If you have ankle, knee, hip and back problems, it's most likely all stemming from your arch. Think of your body as a machine. Your cartilage is like bushings. Too much weight is put on the arch, either from being overweight or constant and repetitive jumping/impact, next the achilles tendon/ankle goes crooked upon the impact which throws off the knee to one side which then goes to the lower back and so on. The arch is the first place where the breakdown begins. Custom orthotics stop the breakdown of the machine at the source.
Not only is it painful to have your joints not functioning properly, your "bushings" (cartilage) get blown out and wear away unevenly or twice as fast on one side than the other.
This is why most skateboarders are already walking around like old men by 30. We aim to change that.
On the other hand, there are some who have excessively high arches who do not need custom orthotics. About 1 out of 10 people are "supinators" who's arch is too high and does not flex at all and they are the ones who are prone to breaking the ankle. A custom orthotic will not correct anything here. Supinators tend to be pigeon toed. The best bet for these people is an impact reducing insole which is exactly what our kingfoam insole do. They absorb maximum impact which helps take the load off the ankle for the supinator.
At the end of the day, our arches are not all created equally. This is why there are those few guys with perfect arches who can jump down insane things and continue on like nothing while most others would be in agony. Skill is a lot of course but on the other hand there is the function and ability of the body to handle the impact in the first place. Custom orthotics can help level the playing field.