Emerica - Westgate G6 - Black/Grey
OH NO!!! Emerica have only gone and redefined skate shoes again....Brandon Westgate's newest pro-model shoe is packed to the brim with technology but still remains light and retains a sense of simplicity.
* Emerica - Westgate G6 - Black/Grey
* Ultra light weight
* Three part G6® inspired performance outsole system.
* Cushion - High rebound lightweight G6™ foam midsole for high impact protection.
* Support - Stabilizing carriage for added support
* Grip - Tri-Angle Tread™ pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
* Forefoot Flex - Forefoot Flex windows allow for immediate break-in and added comfort flex.
* Performance Features - Asymmetrical G6™ inspired design with medial "Cold Air Intake".
* Alternating lace loops for added lacing options to save laces
* Lightweight paneling keeps the upper simple and doesn't offer many points of abrasion blow out
* Reynolds inspired internal support wings for bootie type secure fitting.
* Achilles relief collar padding
Buy Emerica from Parlour Skate Store
Realised in 1996, a sub faction of the umbrella giant Sole Tech - Emerica has continued to be within a handful of core skateboard shoe manufactures respected for quality, style and their clean and simple ethos for their long-standing commitment to skateboarding. With the base of their products focused on premium skateboard footwear, Emerica have also gone on to form strong apparel collections sourcing inspiration from their a-class roster of skateboarders including: Andrew Reynolds, Brandon Westgate, Leo Romero, Colin Provost, Jerry Hsu, Aaron Suski, Justin "Figgy" Figueroa, Ed Templeton, Jamie Tancowny, Bryan Herman, Kevin "Spanky" Long and their newest edition to the team - Jeremy Leabres. Producing numerous groundbreaking visual releases including: Yellow (1997), This Is Skateboarding (2003), Stay Gold (2010), and of recently the highly acclaimed MADE: Chapter One (2013) - this release has been seen by some (including myself) in the industry as one of the best productions in all of skateboarding history, specifically Brandon Westgate's section - which not only shows his tremendous abilities on a skateboard but his creative side, whether it be the spots, the tricks or even just the pure speed at which this 4ft something beast throws himself at.
If your looking at buying skateboard shoes from a skateboard company that has skateboarding at the forefront of their hearts then Emerica is the brand for you.