Buy Emerica from Parlour Skate Store
Fresh from Emerica's AW13 Collection.
An Emerica classic updated to meet the demands of modern skating.
• Thin breathable mesh tongue for a slimmer, more comfortable fit.
• Full-length high-impact midsole cushions bottom of feet during harsh landings.
• Vulcanized gum rubber outsole with Triangle Tread pattern for maximum grip, better board feel and more confident skating.
• Clean toe design and multi-layer triple-stitched Ollie area panels help prevent blowouts and make shoes last longer.
• Metal top eyelets.
• Combo logo on tongue.
• Triangle logo on footbed.
• "E" logo stitching on side.
Smooth Suede / Polyurethane Nubuck
Realised in 1996, a sub faction of the umbrella giant Sole Tech - Emerica has continued to be within a handful of core skateboard shoe manufactures respected for quality, style and their clean and simple ethos for their long-standing commitment to skateboarding. With the base of their products focused on premium skateboard footwear, Emerica have also gone on to form strong apparel collections sourcing inspiration from their a-class roster of skateboarders including: Andrew Reynolds, Brandon Westgate, Leo Romero, Colin Provost, Jerry Hsu, Aaron Suski, Justin "Figgy" Figueroa, Ed Templeton, Jamie Tancowny, Bryan Herman, Kevin "Spanky" Long and their newest edition to the team - Jeremy Leabres.
Producing numerous groundbreaking visual releases including: Yellow (1997), This Is Skateboarding (2003), Stay Gold (2010), and of recently the highly acclaimed MADE: Chapter One (2013) - this release has been seen by some (including myself) in the industry as one of the best productions in all of skateboarding history, specifically Brandon Westgate's section - which not only shows his tremendous abilities on a skateboard but his creative side, whether it be the spots, the tricks or even just the pure speed at which this 4ft something beast throws himself at.
If your looking at buying skateboard shoes from a skateboard company that has skateboarding at the forefront of their hearts then Emerica is the brand for you.