Emerica - G-Code - Black/Lime
Bryan Herman’s thin, low-profile skateboard shoe.
Shotgun-brandishing trailer park trash that blew in from the high desert, Bryan Herman designed his third Emerica pro model as a thin, low-profile skateboard shoe to help keep ya skills up. G-CODE!!! for life!
• Custom-formed thin tongue foam cushions top of feet for a snug fit.
• Thick padded collar hugs feet and keeps them comfy for all-day skating.
• Full-length EVA midsole and custom-molded Pro Foam 1 footbed with molded heel support cushions bottom of feet during harsh landings.
• Gum rubber cupsole with Non-Slip Desert Grip tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
• One-piece seamless toe + Ollie area panel helps prevent blow-outs to make shoes last longer.
• Herman logo label on tongue.
• Emerica Script logo on side.
• Herman signatiure logo and Pure logos on heel.
Now available at Parlour Skate Store