Adidas - Busenitz Pro - Black/White/Metallic Gold
Fresh from Adidas Skateboarding's fall 2013 range comes the return of the ongoing collaboration with Dennis Busenitz, his signature adidas Busenitz skate shoe takes the legendary Copa Mundial and makes it skate-ready shoe.
* Suede and high-abrasion canvas upper,
* imitation leather 3-Stripes,
* supportive GEOFIT™ collar cushioning,
* recessed eyelets and an extra set of laces.
* Thin rubber outsole for superior board feel and durability
* External heel support provides additional foot stability
* Soft foam insert for added impact protection and comfort
* Pliable plastic C-shaped heel stabilizer for foot positioning
* Soft foam padding stitched into collar lining for added ankle stability
Adidas have a long standing history within the sports industry but they also have a relatively long-standing history within the skateboarding industry, their contemporary path has been received from the skateboard community in and around Europe as unique and well executed, their skate team, comprising of: Mark Suciu, Benny Fairfax, Silas Baxter-Neil, Lucas Puig, Peter Eldridge, Nestor Judkins, Jake Donnely, Lem Villemin, Chewy Cannon, Raul Navvaro, Rodrigo Tx, Kevin Lowry, Dennis Durrant, Petr Hovart and the man himself, Mark Gonzales. the team harness's a a clean, raw, powerful and is possibly one of the best teams ever to exist within skateboarding.